Destruction of confidential documentsAny modern company or government organization during its activities deals with a lot of important and confidential information covering accounting registers, personal data, customer information, the information constituting bank and tax secrets, payrolls, etc.
It often happens:
- that a whole truck with folders and binders unloads somewhere in a suburban deposit
- that documents disappear on the way to disposal facilities
- that your documents are accessible to unauthorized persons
- that you cannot control where and how papers are destructed, if destructed at all
- that information gets into the competitors’ hands
- that the contents of your wastebaskets can be seen by someone else before it is removed for trash
- that documents come up again after a long time and are used against you.